My single cutaway design – a solid body electric adaptation of the ubiquitous Stella/Harmony/Silvertone parlor acoustic guitars of the 50’s and 60’s. Available in a variety of pickup, pickguard, and control configurations. Upgrades include custom colors, semi-hollow construction, specialty woods (based on availability), and other hardware options.
- Body: One or two piece body, 1 ⅝” or 1 ¾” thick. Bookmatched and bound top available as an upgrade.
- Neck: Curly maple, chunky profile, bolt on. Flat or 3 degree neck angle.
- Fretboard: Black walnut, curly maple, Texas ebony, mesquite, Florida rosewood; 22 stainless steel Jescar 09055 frets, 25.5” scale, 12” radius
- Pickups: Includes my own Lord Guitar Pickups as standard. Can be upgraded to the builder of your choice. Some of my favorites include Gemini Pickups , Mojo Pickups, and Curtis Novak. A rotating cast of restored or rebuilt vintage pickups are typically available as well.
- Bridge: Tele style (for no neck angle) or Floating Tune-O-Matic with tailpiece (for 3 degree neck angle)
- Tuners: Kluson Deluxe or Supreme
- Electronics: CTS pots, Switchcraft pickup selector and output jack, Orange Drop capacitor
- Nut: Hand carved bone
- Finish: Matte polyurethane
- Starting Price: $3500 with Reunion Blues Continental Voyager bag