My single cutaway design – a solid body electric adaptation of the ubiquitous Stella/Harmony/Silvertone parlor acoustic guitars of the 50’s and 60’s. Available in a variety of pickup, pickguard, and control configurations. Upgrades include custom colors, semi-hollow construction, specialty woods (based on availability), and other hardware options.
- Body: One or two piece body in maple, ash, black walnut, butternut, or fir, with bookmatched and bound figured top. Options for top woods include curly maple, spalted maple, curly black walnut, figured box elder, curly cherry, and more. 1 ⅝” or 1 ¾” thick.
- Neck: Curly maple, chunky profile, bolt on. 3 degree neck angle.
- Fretboard: Black walnut, curly maple, or Texas ebony; 22 stainless steel Jescar 09055 frets, 25.5” scale, 12” radius
- Pickups: Varies. Some of my favorites include Gemini Pickups and Victory Pickups. Occasionally restored or rebuilt vintage pickups are available.
- Bridge: Floating Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuners: Kluson Deluxe or Supreme
- Electronics: CTS pots, Switchcraft pickup selector and output jack, Orange Drop capacitor
- Nut: Hand carved bone
- Finish: Satin or matte polyurethane
- Starting Price: $3200 with Reunion Blues Continental Voyager bag