Funky and functional. Vintage inspired looks and specs, built for playability, tone, and comfort. Standard series Mystics feature light weight, heavily contoured one or two piece bodies. Available in a variety of pickup, pickguard, and control configurations. Upgrades include custom colors, specialty woods (based on availability), and other hardware options.
- All salvaged wood construction
- Body: One or two piece butternut, ash, black walnut, maple, pine, or fir. 1 ⅝” thick.
- Neck: Curly maple, chunky profile, bolt on.
- Fretboard: Black walnut or curly maple; 22 stainless steel Jescar 09055 frets, 25.5” scale, 12” radius
- Pickups: I use a variety of pickups from winders like Gemini, Mojo, Curtis Novak, and others, as well as my own handwound pickups and restored/rebuilt vintage pickups.
- Bridge: Schroeder T-style with 3 compensated brass saddles and aluminum bridge plate
- Tuners: Kluson Deluxe or Supreme
- Electronics: CTS pots, Switchcraft pickup selector and output jack, Orange Drop capacitor
- Nut: Hand carved bone
- Finish: Satin polyurethane
- Starting Price: $2500 with Reunion Blues Continental Voyager bag