Just like the Mystic Standard, dressed up with a bound top. Available in a variety of pickup, pickguard, and control configurations. Upgrades include custom colors, semi-hollow construction, specialty woods (based on availability), and other hardware options.
- All salvaged wood construction
- Body: One or two-piece body with bound top and contoured back. Body woods I am building with include butternut, ash, black walnut, maple, fir, and pine. Bookmatched figured top optional. Options for top woods include curly maple, spalted maple, curly black walnut, figured box elder, curly cherry, and more. 1 ⅝” thick.
- Neck: Curly maple, chunky profile, bolt on. Other hardwoods available.
- Fretboard: Black walnut, curly maple, or Texas ebony; 22 stainless steel Jescar 09055 frets, 25.5” scale, 12” radius
- Pickups: I use a variety of pickups from winders like Gemini, Mojo, Curtis Novak, and others, as well as my own handwound pickups and restored/rebuilt vintage pickups.
- Bridge: Schroeder T-style with 3 compensated brass saddles and aluminum bridge plate
- Tuners: Kluson Deluxe or Supreme
- Electronics: CTS pots, Switchcraft pickup selector and output jack, Orange Drop capacitor
- Nut: Hand carved bone
- Finish: Satin polyurethane
- Starting Price: $3000 with Reunion Blues Continental Voyager bag