Just like the Mystic Standard but with a bound and bookmatched figured top and slightly thicker body overall. Available in a variety of pickup, pickguard, and control configurations. Upgrades include custom colors, semi-hollow construction, specialty woods (based on availability), and other hardware options.
- Body: One or two piece body in maple, ash, black walnut, butternut, or fir, with bookmatched and bound figured top. Options for top woods include curly maple, spalted maple, curly black walnut, figured box elder, curly cherry, and more. 1 ⅝” or 1 ¾” thick.
- Neck: Curly maple, chunky profile, bolt on.
- Fretboard: Black walnut, curly maple, or Texas ebony; 22 stainless steel Jescar 09055 frets, 25.5” scale, 12” radius
- Pickups: Varies. Some of my favorites include Gemini Pickups and Victory Pickups. Occasionally restored or rebuilt vintage pickups are available.
- Bridge: Schroeder T-style with 3 compensated brass saddles and aluminum bridge plate
- Tuners: Kluson Deluxe or Supreme
- Electronics: CTS pots, Switchcraft pickup selector and output jack, Orange Drop capacitor
- Nut: Hand carved bone
- Finish: Satin or matte polyurethane
- Starting Price: $3000 with Reunion Blues Continental Voyager bag