This is a 2022 Merrimack model with a Certano G/B Bender and custom Gemini steel guitar pickups. Full specifications and photo gallery below. Please email with all inquiries.
1 in stock
- Bookmatched vintage knotty pine body, bound top, carved back
- Quartersawn curly maple neck with mesquite fretboard and clay dot inlays; medium/chunky C profile
- 25.5″ scale length with 22 stainless steel Jescar 09055 frets
- Custom Gemini pickups made from vintage steel guitar pickups. These are one-offs from Rob at Gemini Pickups – the bridge is made with the magnets and wire of a vintage Sho-Bud pickup; the neck is made with the magnets of a vintage fender lapsteel pickup and also uses the Sho-Bud wire. They sound awesome, especially for slide or faux pedal steel playing.
- Schroeder TL Bigsby bridge
- Certano G/B benders, currently set up for bending a whole step up in pitch
- Kluson Supreme tuners
- Bone nut
- 250k CTS volume and tone pots, .047 Orange Drop tone capacitor, Switchcraft toggle switch and jack, cloth-covered wiring
- One-ply cream pickguard and control cavity cover matched to binding; cream cupcake knobs and switch tip
- Matte burst finish
- Reunion Blues Continental Voyager case
Please email with all inquiries.
|Dimensions||46 × 16 × 8 in|